Posts tagged Core Services Board
Recruitment underway for advisory boards, commissions
Boulder County, Colo. – Boulder County is seeking volunteers who would like to voice their opinions and help guide decisions on matters ranging from the aging community to land use planning and mosquito control.
The county is recruiting residents to serve on 14 advisory boards and commissions. Advisory boards and commissions provide recommendations to the Boulder County Commissioners and give residents the opportunity to have their voices heard within Boulder County government. The county, in turn, benefits from this citizen input.
Boulder County is currently recruiting members for the following advisory boards and commissions:
• Aging Advisory Council
• Board of Review
• Citizen Review Panel
• Community Action Programs Administering Board
• Community Corrections Board
• Core Services Board
• Cultural Council
• Extension Advisory Committee
• Fire Code Review Committee
• Human Services Advisory Committee
• Mosquito Control Advisory Board
• Niwot LID Advisory Committee
• Resource Conservation Advisory Board
• Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness Advisory Board
The deadline to submit applications is Friday, July 29 at 4:30 p.m. To view descriptions of the various boards and commissions or to download an application, visit www.bouldercounty.org and click on “boards and commissions.”
For more information, contact Carrie Haverfield in the Boulder County Commissioners’ Office at 303-441-1688 or email@example.com.