Boulder WeatherTuesday 06/02 0%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. High around 80F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday 06/03 40%Chance of a ThunderstormSunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. A few storms may be severe. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 06/04 30%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.