Posts tagged real estate
Enough energy to power 490 homes
The City of Boulder and Boulder County will recognize five local businesses for their outstanding achievement in the EnergySmart program at today’s Boulder Earth Conference. Mayor Matt Appelbaum and County Commissioner Elise Jones will present recognition certificates at the reception, scheduled for 4:30 p.m. at the Boulder Theater, located at 2032 14th St.
“These local businesses are leaders among commercial participants in the EnergySmart program and have achieved the greatest potential energy savings during the past year,” said City of Boulder Business Sustainability Coordinator Elizabeth Vasatka. “Collectively, these businesses are now saving enough energy each year to power approximately 490 Boulder County homes.”
The five businesses to be recognized include:
- The W.W. Reynolds Companies, a leading real estate services company located in Boulder that specializes in property management, leasing and development.
- Hover Senior Living Community, a thriving, forward thinking, caring community located in Longmont, where all are served with integrity and respect.
- Tebo Development Company, a leading commercial real estate owner and developer that offers a wide range of retail, office and industrial space throughout Boulder County.
- WaterStreet Plaza, managed by Gibbons-White, Inc., a group of multi-tenant buildings located in Boulder, with rental units on the ground floor and office suites on the upper three floors.
- SAE Circuits Colorado Incorporated, a manufacturer of quality printed circuit boards located in Boulder that services customers with diverse applications and locations.
Through personalized advising services, EnergySmart helps homes and businesses in all Boulder County communities become more comfortable and energy efficient. Several of the businesses recognized indicated that having knowledgeable advisors by their side helped make the process easier.
- “Working with EnergySmart has been an enjoyable, dream come true. Knowledgeable staff led us to sound energy efficient solutions for all our renovation questions.” – Dan Wagner of Hover Senior Living Community
- “They make our choices clear, provide back-up data, and allow us to complete energy efficient upgrades to our buildings which otherwise would be difficult to coordinate. We are now able to move forward with many additional projects, keeping energy efficiency in mind.” — James Dixon of Tebo Development.
Since 2011, EnergySmart has served more than 2,600 local businesses and issued nearly $1.7 million in rebates to businesses and commercial property owners “We’re thrilled that businesses have invested a total of $8 million to date in energy efficiency retrofits, contributing to local energy and cost savings and supporting vibrant communities throughout Boulder County,” said Susie Strife, Boulder County Sustainability Coordinator.
Developed by Boulder County Business Report and BizWest Media, and co-sponsored by the City of Boulder and Boulder County, this year’s Boulder Earth Conference is convening business, government, political leaders and communities from across Colorado and the world to share knowledge, ideas, and technologies that advance sustainable business practices. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will deliver this year’s keynote address.
EnergySmart provides a full suite of services to help businesses and homes in all Boulder County communities identify valuable energy-saving opportunities and assist them through the energy upgrade process. For more information, call an Energy Advisor at 303-441-1300 (for business) or 303-544-1000 (for home), or visitwww.EnergySmartYES.com. For more information about the Boulder Earth Conference, visitwww.boulderearth.com.
Boulder press release
Top Hat Supply has thrived at the same downtown Boulder location for 45 years. Top Hat is among the oldest downtown businesses in Boulder. Excelling at customer service, product quality and cleaning solutions. We are proud to be a great resource for the people and businesses of Boulder County and beyond. Not so glamorous, but we love what we do. Helping people find the right product to meet their needs, without waste and with the most efficiency and least harm to our environment. We have solutions, green products, 45 years of experience, free same day delivery and a tremendous product line for such a small space.
1729 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Pedal to Properties, a full-service real estate firm, allows buyers the option of viewing properties and homes from cruiser bikes. A Boulder real estate firm established in 2006, Pedal to Properties began offering real estate franchise opportunities in 2009.
Whether looking for a home in Martin Acres, north Boulder, downtown, Keewaydin, upper Table Mesa, the Holiday neighborhood or Mapleton neighborhoods, our Pearl Street Boulder agents can help you get a true sense of the community. Or if you are parents looking for a condo or home near the University of Colorado, they can help you find the right place at the right price.
Phone: (303) 444-4643
Fax: (303) 444-4647
RE/MAX of Boulder is nationally recognized as one of the most successful firms in the business. We’re eager to help you with all your Boulder real estate needs, and offer in-depth advice regarding buying and selling Boulder real estate, including how to pick the right real estate agent. To learn about the communities that we serve, stop by our Relocation page. If you’re looking to purchase a house, condo or land in Boulder County, be sure to search our Boulder MLS listings.
Have you been thinking about re-painting a room in your home? They say certain colors can define and even enhance your mood. Its a grea low-cost way to spruce up the appearance of your home. Check-out this article about paint colors to help you find the right one for you.
RE/MAX of Boulder, INC