Posts tagged Rock
Rangers responded to:
• A report of an injured on the Baseline Trail. The hiker slipped on the ice, attempted to brace herself with her arms and potentially broke her right wrist. Rangers worked with both Boulder Fire and AMR on this call.
• A report of a suicidal party in the Flagstaff area. The suicidal party stated that he wanted to jump off of one of the Flatirons to his Dad who then called 911. Rangers working with BCSO to find the party at Crown Rock and helped with his arrest and transport to hospital.
• A report of a mtn lion cache in the area of 800 Willowbrook. Mtn lion was seen pawing the home owners sliding glass door. Rangers worked with CPW on this call.
• A report of an injured hiker on the Mesa Trail who had slipped and fell on the ice, hitting his head. Rangers worked with Boulder Fire on this call.
• A report of a vehicle fire at Cathedral Park. The fire started because of an electrical issue with the car. Rangers worked with Boulder Fire and Denver Water on this call.
• A report of a hiker getting kicked in the head by a cow at the North Teller Trailhead.
The hiker saw a cow giving birth and thought it was in distress and went over to look and help. The cow promptly kicked her, loosening some of the hiker’s teeth.
• A report of an active criminal trespass happening off of Eldorado Springs Dr. OSMP Rangers were first to respond and detained the suspect. The suspect, later identified as Senator Mark Udall’s son, had broken into three vehicles and stolen a small amount of cash. The suspect was arrested and drug paraphernalia was found to be in his possession.
• A wildfire at Buckingham Picnic area. The fire started in a logjam and heavy equipment had to be used to get to the interior of the fire. Jay Jones brought in a backhoe to help clear the debris. Rangers worked with Lefthand Fire on this call, it is unknown how this fire was started.
• A report of an injured sledder at Chautauqua, Rangers worked with AMR on this call.
The Wendy-Woo Band plays at Band on the Bricks June 2011 we get a sneak peak at some of the songs they played and the big crowd that was enjoying the great music.
Bart’s CD Cellar In Store Performances by Saul Williams, Eddie from Ohio and the North Mississippi Allstars0
Boulder Channel 1 goes back to Bart’s CD Cellar for more in store performances. This time we catch Saul Williams, Eddie from Ohio and The North Mississippi Allstars.