1-2 Heirloom Tomatoes per person.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Fresh Chopped Garlic
1. Cut centers from heirloom tomatoes and place in large bowl.
2. Add fresh chopped garlic
3. Remove basil leaves from stems.
4. Stack basil leaves on top each other and roll into a cigar like fashion and slice to produce the basil chiffonade, then add to salad mix.
5. Pour in extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.
6. Spread a pinch of sea salt
7. Let sit in order for juices to enhance the flavor.