1 Block Point Reyes Blue Cheese
Bundle of Fresh Berries
Bundle of Maple Glazed Pecans (Recipe Above)
2 Cups Boston/Butter Lettuce
2 Cups Watercress Lettuce
1. In a bowl add 2 cups of watercress, coarse stems discarded and the leaves washed well and spun dry.
2. 2 cups torn Boston lettuce, washed well and spun dry.
3. Break up Point Reyes Blue Cheese into small chunks and spread on top of greens.
4. Spread fresh blueberries into salad.
5. Add maple glazed pecans.
6. Mix salad and serve immediately.