Obama wins landslide vote re election 2012 Presidential Election
At 8:03 Mountain time. It sure looks that way. President Obama is winning all of the battleground states right now. He is winning in Nevada. Winning in Wisconsin winning in Ohio and winning in Florida He has won New Hampshire.
Right now it looks like he won’t win Virginia, but he could. Obama is winning in Colorado. And he is winning Iowa. Game over.
There are no two ways about it. This is a landslide victory for the the democrats and Barack Obama. So much for all of the noise by the Republicans over this past year. Barrack Obama will beat Romney by more than 100 points.
The popular vote is perplexing. Mitt Romney is slightly ahead of Obama. But this one is over.
Related posts:Follow Register | Login | News Feed
- Birdman “Unusual and Boring”
- Great American Beer Festival 2006
- The Falling Rock Tap House in Denver August 2014
- Falling Rock Tap House
- Jann Scott Live : Help the children flooding over the border.
- Smoker Friendly and the Rocky Mt Cigar Fest
- 1 soldier for 5 Taliban ? Jann Scott’s Journal
- Denver Auto Show 2013
- 2014 Denver Auto Show
- Cooke Motor Co.