1 Cup Gruyere Cheese
1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
1. In a small bowl, add 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts.
2. If needed Cut off the rind of Gruyere cheese and grate 1 cup into bowl.
3. Mix together the cheese and walnuts.
4. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil to prevent the Lattices from sticking.
5. Place small handfuls of mixture onto cookie sheet and leave space between piles to allow for cheese to spread.
6. Bake at 400 ° for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
7. Let cool and serve as a snack or on top of soup.